Old November 13th 06, 03:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
brixtonite brixtonite is offline

Default NLL Closure / DLR to Stratford International

PhilD wrote:
solar penguin wrote:
They're NOT moving it. These will be additional DLR platforms for the
new DLR service to Stratford International (For Olympic Stadium) or
whatever it's called this week.

That's right. The service will be "as is", with the *addition* of a
Stratford - Canning Town - Beckton-or-King George
V-I-can't-remember-which service (the latter, I think).

PhiLD

--

Indeed the situation will be just the same as now if you're going into
town. If you're heading to Beckton or King George V, however, it will