Old November 13th 06, 05:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colum Mylod Colum Mylod is offline

Default Congestion charge start and finish times

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 01:23:21 -0000, "John Rowland"

Is there any way of knowing exactly when the zone stops operating ?
If my watch says 1830 will I still have to pay. Is there a couple of
minutes leeway or can I synchronize my watch with TFL ?

http://waveceptor.casio.com/

Nice watches, use both MSF and DCF but not as sensitive as some other
models. However TFL did miss a trick (deliberately?) by not actively
signalling the zone. If Casio say 18:30 (from Feb 19 18:00) but you
get a ticket, who trumps whom? They can't get times on pay & display
machines right (compare display times with said Casio: some are
minutes out).
--
Old anti-spam address cmylod at despammed dot com appears broke
So back to cmylod at bigfoot dot com