Old November 15th 06, 12:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Sam Sam is offline

Default Commuting from MKC - EUS

I am possibly relocating to the Milton Keynes area due to my other half's
change of employment. I intend to commute to London daily. Although I have
travelled through MKC on the WCML from Manchester, I have never actually
used the station as a starting point.

Has anyone got experience of commuting to London from Milton Keynes ?
Things such as getting a seat (Arriving London 0830/departing 1730), safety
around the station, frequency of severe delays.

I intend to live within a mile of the station and walk each day. Any
pointers where to avoid.

Regarding season tickets, there used to be a trainline operated website
giving season prices, cannot find it now, any hints.

Cheers

Sam