Old November 15th 06, 10:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Kenny Kenny is offline

Default Commuting from MKC - EUS

In message . com, Kev
writes
But why should it be necessary to ask. Let's think about this. There
are a dozen people standing by the doors but somebody insists on
occupying a seat with their shopping bag. They only move the bag if
asked to do so.

As someone "guilty" of putting my bag on the seat next to me, I do this
for both ease of access and security. I have no problem whatsoever
moving my bag if someone needs a seat, whether they ask or not.
--
Kenny