Old November 18th 06, 11:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MaxB MaxB is offline

Default Question on smoking in railway stations

"Christian Hansen" wrote in
message ...
I am working near Victoria now and when I go to the station to get lunch
I'm
often reminded that smoking is still permitted in railway stations.

However, I was wondering if when smoking is banned in pubs and the like
next
year will it be banned in railway stations as well? I've done a google but
haven't had any joy.

Anyone know or can point me to a source of information?

P.S. I don't want to start a smoking flame-war; I have my opinions about
smoking but I'll keep them to myself.
--
Chris Hansen | chrishansenhome at btinternet dot com
|http://www.christianphansen.com or
|http://www.livejournal.com/users/chrishansenhome

It's not permitted ANYWHERE on Stratford Station - even the overly draughty
upstairs bits! Presumably because tube trains use the same platforms.

MaxB