Old November 20th 06, 10:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
David Walters David Walters is offline

Default Arrrrrrrrgh

On 19 Nov 2006 12:21:31 -0800, alex_t wrote:
* I think only DLR got everything correctly

The DLR now has lots of extra signs at Bank telling pay-as-you-go
users and now travelcard users using extensions to touch in at the
validator there but I still haven't seen a reason why it is needed
if you touched in when you began your tube journey to Bank.

The DLR staff on the trains and at the odd station blockade don't
seem to mind if you haven't made this extra validation.

David