Old October 11th 03, 11:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Smyth Peter Smyth is offline

Default Visiting All Tube Stations

"Tom Cordiner" wrote in message
"Robin May" wrote in message

I seem to remember that the quickest attempt at going round all of the
stations took the best part of a day, and that was without getting off
the train and photographing the inside and outside of every station. So
I'd reckon it'd take you a few days to do it.

One of the various attempts to do all stations in one day (obiously without
getting out and taking photos etc) was described on a website, I read it
linked from this NG about a year ago. Intuitive Google searching doesn't
seem to bring it up :-(

Anyone know the page I'm talking about? What about the
'all-stations-in-one-day' idea, any views on its feasibility? Have an odd
friend who likes setting strange records.

I think you are probably referring to http://www.geofftech.co.uk/

Peter Smyth