Old November 21st 06, 02:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
kytelly kytelly is offline

Default "Khyber Pass" opens tomorrow

Dave Plumb wrote:
There is still bad congestion at the bottom of the picc/northern
escalators for example, where flows cross each other.

Actually I was in KX the other day and apart from the aformentioned
escalator bottom it was pretty good. However I've just realised its not
going to be 'finished' for several years yet as the new stairs up to
the Network Rail platforms probably wont come into use until after they
finish the new above ground structures replacing the temporary 'sheds'.
Probably why there hasnt been any fanfare on its opening.