Old November 24th 06, 12:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Earl Purple Earl Purple is offline

Default BBC News - "Mayor calls for music-free buses"

Neil Williams wrote:
Paul Weaver wrote:

Don't blame 'em. The solution is to refuse to drive the bus while there
are scum on board.

That's what they normally do if someone is causing trouble. Just stop
the engine and wait for the person to leave, or for someone else to get
frustrated enough to throw them off. Generally seems to work.

Neil

I'd rather the bus driver just "got on with it" and drove, rather than
standing still because of someone playing music. I'd rather have a
noisy bus than a stationary one.