Old November 25th 06, 04:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] dtren@my-deja.com is offline

Default Travelcard coming from outside London, not going via a London Terminal

AstraVanMan wrote:
I tried to make the subject line longer, honestly I did.....

I'm travelling from Bracknell to Teddington Studios tonight, and was
wondering if there's any sort of travelcard I can get that only restricts me
to outer zones? I'll basically need something that combines a return on the
train from Bracknell to Twickenham and a bus return from Twickenham to
Teddington Lock.

Or is a standard all-zones travelcard the only real way to go?

--
"For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died."

An all zone travelcard is the only inclusive ticket. It depends how
much more it costs than a CDR Bracknell - Twickenham as to whether it's
worth it. The bus fare will be £1.50 each way, I think, assuming you
don't have to change