Old November 25th 06, 04:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Mark Fry Mark Fry is offline

Default Attempted Theft.

A pair of scrotes tried to steal my beloved Warrior from outside my flat
today in Blackheath London at about 14:30, the only reason they weren't
successful was because one of the neighbours shouted at them and this
prompted them to jump into a van ( white Volkswagen Van with small light bar
attached to top rear, index RIB **** ) and leave rather sharply.

Any information leading to this very distinctive van or the 2 scrotes
driving it may lead to a reward.

--
If voting changed anything, the powers that be wouldn't allow it...