Old November 25th 06, 08:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
TheOneKEA TheOneKEA is offline

Default Updated (ATOC) Staff Guide to Oyster (long)

Ken Wheatley wrote:
Barry can contradict me here, but I don't think the situation
described precludes you from getting your balance adjusted via the
helpline. It's hard to see how suitable procedures could be devised to
handle all conceivable outbreaks of disruption without opening the
floodgates to the dishonest minority.

Simple: Oyster validators at every single National Rail station inside
the Zones.

Hopefully this will be the case by 2010.