Old November 26th 06, 11:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Starting a rail journey halfway through

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 23:50:04 -0000, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

Extract from NR Conditions:

16. Starting, breaking or ending a journey at intermediate stations

You may start, or break and resume, a journey [...] at any intermediate station,

I read that, obviously without understanding the word "start"!

HTH a bit...

It does. Thanks

I don't know what the chance of the inspector noticing are, anyway -
I've only ever seen them beween Kenny O and H&W.