Old November 30th 06, 07:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Mark Fry Mark Fry is offline

Default Attempted Theft.

"Adrian" wrote in message
. 244.170...
Mark Fry ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

And Mr Firth you are right it is a bag of ****e compared to the
Discovery that I part ex'd for it.
But it still doesn't give any little scrote the right to come and take
it off of me.....does it?

It's insured, isn't it?

They'd be doing you a favour.

You're right it's insured, but how does that justify some scrote, pair of
scrotes for that matter stealing it.

And just how would they be doing me a favour? The insurance premium would
increase, then there's the inconvenience of getting to and from work every
day by public transport while the insurance co. try and pay me less than the
vehicles true value, or the cost and time of trying to replace it with
something similar?

So, please feel free enlighten me, other than that you could always to back
to the village that you escaped from.

Because some village has lost it idiot and I think I know just where he
might be!