Old December 3rd 06, 07:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Fig Fig is offline

Default Chiltern and Virgin on Great Western.

I've been commuting out of Paddington recently and have a couple of
questions for the group.
Firstly, I've seen Chiltern trains in Paddington twice. One was working a
service to Princess Risborough via West Ruislip, not sure what the other
was doing.
Secondly, I've twice seen a Virgin Voyager on line East of Reading
(passing West Drayton).
I couldn't find any mention of these services in any time-tables. I guess
the Virgin trains could have been positioning somewhere for maintainance
or running a charter or something, but that Chiltern fella was definately
on the departure boards at Paddington as running a service to Princess
Risborough.
Can anybody shed some light on these movements?

--
Fig