Old December 3rd 06, 09:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Fig Fig is offline

Default Chiltern and Virgin on Great Western.

On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 10:30:11 -0000, Adrian wrote:

Fig ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

I've seen Chiltern trains in Paddington twice. One was
working a service to Princess Risborough

Blimey, not only a strange route, but a royal sex change, too...

My most humble appologies to all Princes Risbarians.
I wasn't sure which it was, so I googled "Princess Risborough" and it
returned a few thousand results, including
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princes...ailway_station at number
3. It didn't ask me if I meant "Princes Risborough", so I took it as
gospel.
Beware the power of google and wikipedia combined!

--
Fig