Old December 3rd 06, 10:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Chiltern and Virgin on Great Western.

Fig wrote:
On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 10:30:11 -0000, Adrian
wrote:
Fig ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

I've seen Chiltern trains in Paddington twice. One was
working a service to Princess Risborough

Blimey, not only a strange route, but a royal sex change, too...

My most humble appologies to all Princes Risbarians.
I wasn't sure which it was, so I googled "Princess Risborough" and
it returned a few thousand results, including
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princes...ailway_station at
number 3. It didn't ask me if I meant "Princes Risborough", so I took
it as
gospel.
Beware the power of google and wikipedia combined!

Beware untrained drivers of such powerful engines! The Wikipedia URL
produces "Princes Risborough railway station ... (Redirected from
Princess Risborough railway station)".

--
Richard J.