Old December 4th 06, 10:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
alex_t alex_t is offline

Default Dust?

That what things can happen in London? That there are spies being bumped
off with radioctive substances, or that dust could cause suspend one of our
railway lines?

I don't know which is more unbelievable, to be honest.

He-he, I meant all that spy and radiation scare. I'm Russian myself,
and it is quite scary to think that long arm of mother-land can reach
me here so easily (I'm not a spy though - just a software developer).

As for Waterloo & City line - I guess that was dust from weekend
repair/construction works. It could be something toxic, and they didn't
clean it in time. Late finish of engineering works - now that is
something totally believable ;-)