Old December 4th 06, 02:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Dust?

On 4 Dec 2006 03:03:27 -0800, "alex_t"
wrote:

That what things can happen in London? That there are spies being bumped
off with radioctive substances, or that dust could cause suspend one of our
railway lines?

I don't know which is more unbelievable, to be honest.

He-he, I meant all that spy and radiation scare. I'm Russian myself,
and it is quite scary to think that long arm of mother-land can reach
me here so easily (I'm not a spy though - just a software developer).

Mexico City is further away...