Old December 6th 06, 04:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default PAYG at City Thameslink

I noticed this morning that there are Oyster readers at City Thameslink,
along with signs urging people to fondle them as they go past.

Why? If you have a season ticket on your Oyster then you can travel
legitimately but don't need to touch in/out. But if you only have PAYG
then I didn't think it was valid on Thameslink. It certainly isn't
according to a poster on the platform at Blackfriars.

Googling for "Swedish lizard overlord" gives
this sig as the first result.

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU, EH? EH?