Old December 7th 06, 06:49 AM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default VCS Left Luggage opening times

Paul Terry wrote:

No: 7am until 11pm according to:

http://www.totaltravel.co.uk/travel/...n-london-coach

Damn; same as Euston. Looks like I'll have to do a double trip, then

What I want to be able to do is fly into LCY on the 23rd Dec, drop my
luggage off somewhere[1], go for a night out with friends who will have
travelled from MK, pick up luggage then onto the 01yuck train back to
MK, without having to pop home first (even if the company would be
paying) or go to London and back on Xmas Eve...

[1] I won't have much, but some pubs and especially clubs are sometimes
funny about it, and I'd rather not have to watch it all the time.

Neil