Old December 7th 06, 09:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Disused stations and tunnels on the Tube

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 21:49:39 -0000, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

Does anyone know why the (non infraco) branch from Queens Park to Kilburn
High Road is shown? Do Bakerloo line trains get along there at all?

I understand that LU have running rights over that section if they need
to turn trains without jamming up the points and sheds at Queens Park.
This is part of the overall access agreement with Network Rail for
Bakerloo trains on the surface section which is all on NR tracks.

I think this was used yesterday when there was a train failure at Queens
Park and the line had to run in two sections for a while. I don't
believe passengers are carried over this section though.

Thanks Paul, quick as ever...

Paul S