Old December 8th 06, 07:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
sweek sweek is offline

Default Harwich for the Continent.....

I think you're supposed to have your London - Harwich - ferry - Hoek
van Holland - Netherlands ticket already.

wrote:
Can someone explain to me how someone getting a train from Harwich Town
Station (a deserted, desolate platform with boarded up station building
and no sign of ticket machine let alone booking office) to Liverpool
Street is expected to buy a ticket?

I made the journey today and, whilst fully prepared to pay, was unable
to do so - at either end or on board the train!

Thanks,

Marc.