Old December 8th 06, 08:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default More trains on old WAGN lines

Transport for London seem intent on making every other vehicle on our
roads a half empty bendy bus. I believe it being on fire is optional :-)

But why don't they do some similar bribery to get more trains running on
the overground ? I come in from Palmers Green to Moorgate every morning
and there are huge gaps in the service.

It's about time the congestion charge bought us something better than
bus congestion !

--
Edward Cowling London UK