Old December 9th 06, 04:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default More trains on old WAGN lines

Edward Cowling London UK wrote:

a. The timetable is complex and keeps changing. Leaffall !! gimme a
break it just means we all miss our trains for weeks trying to work
out when the darn trains will actually arrive.

It does have its good side... The need to read a timetable keeps out the
people with low IQs, making the Hertford Loop feel a hell of a lot safer
than the Picc, despite going through virtually identical neighbourhoods.