Old December 11th 06, 05:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tristán White Tristán White is offline

Default Should David Cameron be allowed just to pay his £3 again...

.... when we mere mortals, on our way to a pop concert saying "sorry I lost
my ticket", would most certainly have been charged £20??

And should David Cameron, as an example to follow, not have insisted on
paying the £20 rather than plea for clemency? Perhaps he's trying to get
even more hoodies' votes whom he keeps urging us all to hug.

Whilst the fact that our future PM may be a Morrisey fan is kind of cool, I
really can't bear any Tories and least of all those who purport to be "a
man of the people" in this fashion. The People's PM. **** off.

Anyone would be better than Bliar. But my vote is certainly not going to go
to either party at the moment. It'll be either Respect or the Lib Dems,
like last time.