Old December 11th 06, 07:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default Should David Cameron be allowed just to pay his£3 again...

In article ,
James Farrar wrote:
This has happened to me a couple of times over the years - one time I
approached a staff member at platform level, and was allowed to pay
again; the other time I went to the assistance window by the gate and
got a PF.

The rule seems to be that if you approach them, then you pay the
fare. But if THEY approach you, you get the fine^Wpenalty fare.

--
I don't play The Game - it's for five-year-olds with delusions of adulthood.