Old December 12th 06, 01:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
cyril sneer cyril sneer is offline

Default Utter rudeness

wrote:
I certainly do not condone the rudeness of the passenger concerned, but
nor would I go as far as to suggest that all T.F.L. (or whatever of the
myriad companies now operating public transport in the U.K.) employees
are graduates of the Rank Charm School.

Fair comment, but you miss the point. THIS particular member of staff
was more than doing a good job, and his reward for this was absolute
rudeness, I saw him dealing with subsequent queries in a polite and, to
re-use your word, charming manner.

And waspies - Not Amersham or Chalfont, but not so very far away from
them.