Old December 14th 06, 09:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Earl Purple Earl Purple is offline

Default Should David Cameron be allowed just to pay his £3 again...

Tristán White wrote:
... when we mere mortals, on our way to a pop concert saying "sorry I lost
my ticket", would most certainly have been charged £20??

And should David Cameron, as an example to follow, not have insisted on
paying the £20 rather than plea for clemency? Perhaps he's trying to get
even more hoodies' votes whom he keeps urging us all to hug.

What happened to him going everywhere by bicycle?

Whilst the fact that our future PM may be a Morrisey fan is kind of cool, I
really can't bear any Tories and least of all those who purport to be "a
man of the people" in this fashion. The People's PM. **** off.

He's a Morrissey fan? Is his favourite Morrissey song "Margaret On The
Guillotine" ? Or maybe he likes Glamorous Glue, particularly the line
"We won't vote Conservative, because we never have...". Of course now
Morrissey is sick to death of Labour and Tory (Irish Blood English
Heart).

Anyone would be better than Bliar.

He won't be the leader at the next election.

But my vote is certainly not going to go
to either party at the moment. It'll be either Respect or the Lib Dems, like last time.

Not sure exactly what their policies are. Not sure any party will
actually have the policies I would like. Do we really want "New Tory"
which is simply New Labour with a different name?