Old December 17th 06, 12:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Zone changes

Ernst S Blofeld wrote:

Not a zone change, but the NLL is obviously missing!

I'm not sure this is the version intended for leaflets and posters. It's
also missing mobility impaired access.

Also compared to the June 06 version I note they're now showing a restricted
through service for Hainault loop trains at Woodford (previously it was
shown as loop trains just terminating), as well as making the Chesham Met
branch a clear shuttle with the odd through service, rather than than just
sending people to the notes.