Old December 17th 06, 07:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default Zone changes

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006, Olof Lagerkvist wrote:

James Penton wrote:

I was at Chigwell earlier today and saw a poster stating that the
station would be moving to zone 4 from 2nd January 2007 (it's
currently in zone 5). This is the first I've heard of this, and
there's nothing on the TfL website about it. I'm sure I didn't
imagine the poster!

I have not seen any text actually mentioning the transfer of the loop
to zone 4, but if you look at the new tube zone map for 2007 it is
changed. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/pdfdocs/lon_con_2007.pdf

BTW... Can anyone see any more changes to the zones on that map? And
have anyone found a new version of the "London Connections" map with
the zones of all railway stations within Greater London?

Or, even better, an online version of the 'high frequency services' map?

For South London there is http://www.overgroundnetwork.com/.