Old December 18th 06, 07:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Help Advice needed

"Mad Dog anti EU" typed

Do not mind me asking but I thought someone disabled could take
someone with
them at discount.

No such luck on TfL; my partner pays full whack with his Oyster.
My Mum goes free but this has nothing to do with my disability; she has
her own Freedom Pass.

On National Rail, the discount (1/3 off) with a Disabled Person's
Railcard also applies to an escort, so long as they travel together.

As my escort, Mum gets into art exhibitions at galleries free, while I
pay for a concessionary ticket.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.