Old December 18th 06, 12:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Own journeyplanner

Ralf Mayer wrote:
Well, I did start gathering data and making my own journeyplanner to
take with me on a mobile, and I am able to find quickest routes
through most lines already... but some question to the line setup
however remain, I am certain you will have no difficulties helping me
with them:
1) Shepherd's Bush: There is a station by that name on Central and on
Hammersmith & City - are that really different stations? Can someone
change there? How far apart are they? And... why the naming?

If you can't answer this question on your own, I think you should give up on
your project now.