Old December 18th 06, 11:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Sam Sam is offline

Default Best place to purchase an Annual Travelcard

My Annual Oystercard card (Zone 2-4) is up for renewel. I remember in the
past, posters on here talking about getting an Oyster from a Natioanl rail
station where you get additional benefits as well as a goldcard. Maybe SWT
? Did you get free weekend tickets possibly ?

I will be using the travelcard in North London rather than on SWT, but would
that matter ?

Any ideas .

Cheers

Sam