Old December 19th 06, 02:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default Own journeyplanner

In article op.tks8uwbhm4iaeb@dell,
Fig wrote:
Whatever train you are catching from Paddington, I would say H&C station
is better placed for getting you to your onward connection while the
Circle/District station is better if you want to look around the shops
prior to boarding.

Yes, but I'd estimate the difference in walking-to-mainline-train
to be ~1 minute, unless you have a lot of luggage (in which case
you don't care about the time, you care about the steps and
escalators).

--
I don't play The Game - it's for five-year-olds with delusions of adulthood.