Old December 19th 06, 03:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Fig Fig is offline

Default Zone 1/2 Travelcard?

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:08:10 -0000, Rick Blaine wrote:

On my occasional trips to London, I would purchase a one week Zone 1/2
Travelcard, slip it in with my LT Photocard and be covered for most of my
transportation needs.

With the advent of Oyster, I'm not sure that's the preferred way, or even
possible anymore.

If that is your preffered ticket, then you should get an Oyster card.
On your occasional trips to London, you could purchase a one week Zone 1/2
Travelcard, slip it in your Oyster and be covered for most of your
transportation needs.

--
Fig