Old December 19th 06, 09:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default What station is this?

wrote:

Mizter T wrote:

Arrrgh - the curse of using Google Groups to post to usenet strikes
again!

I've been caught similarly myself.

I called you Mike Harrison as your email address is displayed as

Should you wish it is possibly to change your display name to... well,
whatever you want. But please don't do it on my account!

Yes, it would, I suppose. I tend to forget that. Still, a rose by any
other name...

And yes I did see that you said Wikipedia "ruefully" noted the common
confusion - having read the Wikipedia entry I must admit I didn't
really get the sense that it was a rueful note

Having re-read it myself, I think you're right - any ruefulness was
being felt by me, I think.

I'm certain, on this point, your rue is shared by many others.

Anyway I shall be careful not to misrepresent you in the future, not
least by using your correct name ;-)

Don't lose any sleep over it!

The apparent seriousness of my earlier post concerning who said or
stated what when and to whom belies the lightheartedness in which I
wrote it. No sleep will be lost!