Old December 19th 06, 10:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Olof Lagerkvist Olof Lagerkvist is offline

Default zone 2-6 pass

Olof Lagerkvist wrote:

Olof Lagerkvist wrote:

I'll raise you...

74 Earl's Court - Marble Arch
15 Marble Arch - Shadwell

That one takes a while but it is easy, especially with lots of luggage.

But if the only intension is to avoid Tube/DLR in zone 1, then I would
probably have done something like this instead:

[...]

Jubilee Southwark - Canning Town

Wrong, I thought for a while that Southwark was in zone 2, of course it
is not. Think I'll need some sleep now... :-)

Or with a little more research before posting, I change my idea to this
instead:
74 Earl's Court - Hyde Park Corner
148 Hyde Park Corner - Elephant & Castle
188 Elephant & Castle - Canada Water
Jubilee Canada Water - Canning Town
DLR Canning Town - King George V

Now, that seems okay to me.