Old December 22nd 06, 09:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] maha.thray.sithu.u.thant@googlemail.com is offline

Default Kengestion Charge extension

Conductor in Charge of.......... wrote:
Some of te people (in fact most) HAVE to drive into London and this is
merely Livingstone on one of his anti-car missions. I work shifts on
the ralway, and I cannot get to work for 5am without driving, so when I
finish at 2pm how I am supposed to get home from Victoria without going
through the zone?

There are 11 bus routes that run all night through Victoria:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/buses/spiders/...buses-2280.pdf

Also, the congestion charge doesn't cover journeys to/from Victoria if
you use the right routes:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/cc-ex/pdfs...p-6-Master.pdf