Old October 13th 03, 02:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default The Real Underground Map

Robin May wrote in message I do think it would be a good idea to have both a geographical map and
a diagrammatic map at stations. If you are familiar with the
diagrammatical map it can be really quite surprising to see how close
some stations are, how far apart others are and how they're really
geographically related.

Indeed!
I remember a few years ago (before I knew any better) getting off a
train at Monument to change for the Central Line....

Kat posting from Downtown Toronto and trying to remember to look

right when leaving a streetcar!