Old December 22nd 06, 11:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Fig Fig is offline

Default Kengestion Charge extension

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:42:58 -0000,
wrote:

John B wrote:

Conductor in Charge of.......... wrote:
Some of te people (in fact most) HAVE to drive into London and this is
merely Livingstone on one of his anti-car missions. I work shifts on
the ralway, and I cannot get to work for 5am without driving, so when

finish at 2pm how I am supposed to get home from Victoria without

going
through the zone?

Right, cos there aren't any buses in central London at 4AM, or any car
parks outside of the zone.

Who in their right mind would rely on a Night Bus at 4a.m. to get to
work on time or at all?

Well, I have. And when I have, the bus is usually half full of people who,
I guess, are also on their way to work. Never had any problems with
reliability.

YMMV
--
Fig