Old December 22nd 06, 09:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default What station is this?

In message om,
writes
Is it the one off the south west side of Greengate Street, between Gad
Close and Barbers Alley?

I've looked it up on Windows Live Search - if you can copy this whole
link without line wrapping you can see the little estate which includes
Routemaster Close. It looks later than pre-war to me - the roofs look
quite recent, and prewar estates didn't have so much car parking, did
they?

The estate is the group of buildings immediately behind the sports
pitch with the red fence. This view is looking east. There is a yellow
van parked on the RH side of Routemaster Close.

It's got to be about 1980s as I remember visiting WH garage some years
ago. They had just taken delivery of the S class Scanias. All the
houses in Routemaster Close and Gad Close are built on the site of the
old garage.

Just checked, it still had an allocation of 113 in 1987.