Old December 23rd 06, 02:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Phil Clark Phil Clark is offline

Default Annual Gold Card

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 22:27:32 +0000, dolphin
wrote:

Wrote:
I purchased a gold card from SW Trains at Wimbledon, from a very grumpy
clerk.

I wasn't asked to fill in any forms, and he just scribbled my address
on the back of the cheque.

Six weeks on, I still haven't received any information from SW Trains.
I am looking forward to my six free tickets, but do I have to do apply
for them or how does it work?

You will automatically receive your free tickets.

I am not sure if they send them out automatically any mo I don't
think I have had any for a while, but as I currently have a stockpile
I haven't got round to doing anything about it.

Additionally, if you bought your ticket at Wimbledon (which has a tube
service) and got a zonal ticket, it's possible you won't have been
automatically registered as a SWT Gold Card customer. You certainly
should have filled in a form; SWT ask you to fill in a form for
everything. It might be worth getting in touch with the SWT Gold Card
service - details should be at www.southwesttrains.co.uk.