Old December 26th 06, 01:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
chunky munky chunky munky is offline

Default Jubilee Line lift at Stratford

Yes it is part of the Station Scorecard. This (I think) is available on
the TfL Tube website or you could make a request to LU Customer
Services or via FoI

R Finlay wrote:

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 14:02:01 -0000, "John Rowland"
wrote:

... out of order again.... seems to happen a lot. I don't know a lot about
lifts, but they don't seem like rocket science to me, and they are a mature
technology, so I can't see the reason for the problem. I hope LUL sued the
people who made it.

For such a short distance, would a lift which can either be powered or
hand-wound be out of the question?

Yes, seems to work for a couple of months and then break for a couple
of months. Do LUL produce any figures for availability of lifts etc?