Old December 27th 06, 10:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John B John B is offline

Default oyster only gates at Euston Silverlink county platforms

David Biddulph wrote:
Really? All DC lines (ie slow trains to Watford) stations accept Oyster
Prepay except Kilburn High Road and South Hampstead, and Oyster
travelcards are valid for all stations within zones 1-6.

I thought the pay as you go validity was only as far as Harrow & Wealdstone,
not Watford?

Yes, you're right. I thought Oyster Prepay validity to Watford was one
of those weird "places which used to be served by the Tube" hangovers
(like LUL staff cards being valid to Watford), but it isn't.

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org