Old December 28th 06, 04:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
David of Broadway David of Broadway is offline

Default Delayed Travelcards on Oyster

Paul Terry wrote:
In message , David of Broadway
writes

I've read that it's possible to purchase an Oyster-based Travelcard in
advance. For instance, I can buy a 7-day Travelcard effective Sunday
on Friday.

If I were to do that on a brand new Oyster, would the £3 deposit be
waived?

Deposits are no longer required if you purchase a 7-day (or longer)
Travelcard with the Oyster.

That much I know. I just want to clarify that that's the case even if
the Travelcard isn't set to start up right away.

Thanks again.
--
David of Broadway
New York, NY