Old October 13th 03, 06:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Joe is offline

Default Voice of the Tube

Would anyone be willing to make a couple recordings of tube announcements?
Specifially I'd like the announcements just before Bayswater where she

says,
"The next station is Bayswater; this is a blah-blah..." And then, "This

is
Bayswater" when you get there.

Anyone?

I would. I used to do a sounds page of train announcments.

(replace NOSPAM with 21fun)

--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For Train Information, The Latest News & Best photos around check out the