Old December 29th 06, 02:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender eastender is offline

Default Fare rises , legalised extortion?

solar penguin wrote:

Tourists? What the **** have tourists got to do with anything?

This thread was about tourists being 'ripped off' by paying full fares on London
Transport.

And now you're saying the reason that we've got to put up with it is
because it might be better for tourist scum who shouldn't even be
polluting our country with their presence in the first place!

I take it you've never left the country.

Call me a stagnant old stick-in-the-mud if you like, but I really do
believe TfL and friends should be looking after the interests of people
who actually _vote_ for them!

I think you should actually try and follow a discussion before posting.

E.