Old October 13th 03, 06:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stephen Richards Stephen Richards is offline

Default New White City Development

No no major new interchange I'm afraid. There will be a new underground
Central line depot however, first of its kind ever in the World, I
believe.
Possibly and only eventually a new station may be opened on the H&C at
Arial
way but this is not for definite. The Shepherds Bush Central Line station
however is being completely updated.

there are also plans for a new station on the willesden Junc - Clapham
junction line, which I had heard was going to be a connection to the
Central line station, which would make a lot of sense, but no mention of
it in Chelsfield's website