Old December 30th 06, 03:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Canning Town "excellent"

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 17:33:53 -0600, Tristán White wrote:

Spotted a plaque on the wall at Canning Town station, between the DLR
platforms, about Canning Town being an excellent station or something like
that. I can't remember the exact wordage.

Perhaps it's at every station and I simply haven't noticed it.

Maybe it's like those boards at each station that describe the service
on each line as "Good Service".

Normally, the plaque reads "Excellent Station". If one of the lifts is
out of order, a member of staff will stick a sign over it saying
"Minor Flaws". If all of the lifts are out of order, the sign will say
"Severe Flaws".